Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 46 pm




The crew is home. Looks like they had a happy time. Kassidy's favorite was the trains that circled under and around the tree. Anna's favorite was one of the awesomely decorated houses in a neighborhood they drove through. Konner's favorite was the White House. Tracy's favorite part was the man who was using several trash cans as a drum set. Figures it would have something to do with music. I haven't talked with Karly and Zach but my guess from the look of it was they just enjoyed being together.

Have a peaceful evening; the Koch's are!
Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. At least I know that Tracy was taking the pictures. I agree with you that Zach looks mighty happy with his arms around Karly and it certainly seems that she doesn't mind. : ) Glad that they are able to enjoy some time out.
    I'm happier to hear that Kelsey has finally leveled back out!!! Thinking and praying for you all. Much love from the Beesons.

    ReplyDelete