Sunday, August 24, 2014

Day 30

Karly was able to spend the weekend on pass to the Children's Inn. We planned on going to Annapolis to experience Maryland Blue Crab on Saturday, but she didn't feel well enough. However, the rest of the weekend has been good. She continues to be anemic, so activity is limited. Eating and sleeping has been better. She takes so many medications that upset her stomach. Headaches, anemia, GI discomfort, and mild GVHD are all things that keep her not feeling well. Still watching for viruses and infections.We had to move from our room to the one next door. We shouldn't be at the Inn much longer. I am actually looking forward to moving to the Woodmont House. It will be new to us, but I think the location will be good for her recovery. If all continues to go well, she should be outpatient by the end of this week. Zach and I make a good caregiver team. He is so awesome taking care of her...what a gem. I'm glad that he has been able to take this journey with her. I will never be able to express how grateful I am that you all stand in prayer for us nor how faithful our God is to us.
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment