Sunday, August 17, 2014

Day 23

Yesterday was a quiet day as is today. She didn't feel well most of the day yesterday. Stomach gurgling, diarrhea, headache, and nausea. Sleep was her friend. We did get outside for a long walk. That tired her out, but was great for us both. She feels better today, and my sister Debbie and niece Deana will be arriving soon. I find myself wishing for her to BE better without the ups and downs. I have to remind myself, yet again, to yield to God's plan. I was reminded today in the devotional to not waste my time and energy wishing for a different set of circumstances. My trust and hope in Jesus is enough. Pray that the Ommaya tap tomorrow night will yield a negative result and that all other viral, fungal, and bacterial infections will stay gone, and that the GVHD will also not play a negative role in her recovery. To God Alone Be the Glory!
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment