Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Day 83

Weekend was awesome. Went to Gilley's on Saturday. We saw an interesting rendition of Godspell and enjoyed a yummy dinner. Sunday, we went to the movies and ate Uncle Ridge's famous grilled pork chops. Monday, we returned to our house whereupon it was requested I make homemade pizza. Zach and Karly went to their swing and salsa dance lessons while I enjoyed my Bible Study group via Skype.

Tuesday was clinic day. I don't have lab  results, but she is feeling and looking good. We have to remember how fragile she really is even though she looks marvelous. As each day leaves us we are thankful. The farther away from Day 1 we get, we are thankful yet again.  Karly and I met another DOCK8 patient, a 10 yr. old girl. She had the cutest southern accent...so precious. We will try to visit them again tomorrow. We have booked a flight home and hold it out to God. We continue to be busy which makes the time here buzz by. We have clinic again tomorrow, then a shopping trip for Karly and I. The kiddos were just too cute to pass up this photo opportunity, but Zach managed to hide before I could get the pic. I said I was done, but he could sense me hanging out at the foot of the bed. I grabbed the blanket to catch his smiling face!
"Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!" Psalm 46:10
Love,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment