Thursday, September 16, 2010

INVITE

Hi to you all,
The Koch family is hosting a celebration party to say thanks to you for all you've done to help us out, say hi & bye to Kelsey because this is her last weekend home before the big event, and generally hang out and eat snacks. This event is from 2-4 at the Koch Home on Sunday, Sept.19. Around 4:00 for those who would like to join us, we are having a time of prayer. There were many people who reached out that we don't even know. If you can and want to, please come so we can thank you. All the thanks over the blog just don't seem enough. We are so grateful! It is said that it is easier to give than to receive, and that is how I feel. It is hard to receive when all you can say is thank you. I hope you feel it reach your heart when I say thank you. I get choked up when I think about all of the help we really received. It is such a testimony of God's amazing grace. I heard today about the next step in our story and will blog about it hopefully before Sunday. I will also try to have a list of specific prayer requests for our next visit on Sept.26. Until then, know that we do love you!
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment