Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 23-DANCING WITH THE LORD

Today in my devotional it was talking about sacrifice. "For love seeks not her own, and to please me you will sacrifice your personal wishes whenever they run counter to My highest purposes for your life." I only know that my purpose is to be an available vessel that He will work through. That is what Kelsey did. I rest assured that my personal wish to have Kelsey live out a long fruitful life on earth was not His purpose, and since that is a fact then there is surely a higher purpose in the works. This makes me smile. She lived out her life in complete obedience to Him and her mission: to save the world is being lived out in so many lives. She was God's daughter, and He did use her life for his purposes.

So, when I think about Karly, what do I think. I think Kelsey made a better way for her. I have to guard my heart from fear, doubt, and every negative attitude for only the strong in heart will prevail. I have to continue to have faith "that God causes all things to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment